Mount Coolum Charmer!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This Mount Coolum charmer in a quiet neighbourhood backing directly onto lush parkland, offers a wonderful lifestyle in this seaside suburb that's popularity is soaring; filled with character and warmth, this is a truly lovely place to call home'.
Circa early 1980's, the home has a delightful retro-feel and has been well cared for and maintained; an amazing entry foyer - expansive and welcoming, sets the tone for what is an appealing home throughout.
Complete with three bedrooms, modern bathroom and kitchen, two separate living areas, large covered rear patio overlooking pool and bushland at rear, north facing private courtyard off master bedroom, plus carport, on a fenced 749m2 block; this is a perfect size for a couple or small family.
- Lashings of character, warmth & charm
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sep. living areas
- Modern kitchen with s/steel appliances
- Private north-facing patio off master
- Expansive covered alfresco patio at rear
- Inground pool, fully fenced 749m2 block
- Backs onto parkland, enhancing privacy
- Interior brick & timber features
- Raked ceilings with exposed beams
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, s/screens
- 2 x garden sheds, single carport
- Walk to: golf, local shops, parks
- Walk or cycle to beach, boardwalk
- Quiet, welcoming neighbourhood
- Popular lifestyle location with the lot!
Features include: interior brick and timber walls, raked ceilings with exposed beams, stainless steel appliances in kitchen, security screens, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, 2 x garden sheds, gated driveway, and low maintenance gardens.
Cool down in the pool after an early morning or late afternoon climb up iconic Mount Coolumif you enjoy outdoors activities, you will love it here, just footsteps to the golf course, walking/cycling distance to the beach and the scenic coastal boardwalk to Coolum, plus a variety of parks and playgrounds; you can live a healthy, active lifestyle in 2018 and beyond.
The local shopping centre with a good mixture of tenancies is within walking distance, the Sunshine Coast Airport is just a few minutes' drive, Maroochydore 15 minutes over the motorway bridge, Coolum Beach approximately five minutes, and Noosa 25 minutes.
If you are looking for a home with its own individual charisma, that exudes personality and warmth in a superb lifestyle location that is framed by national park, majestic Mount Coolum, and a spectacular coastlinethis is well worth inspecting. Unique, cosy, and thoroughly charming!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.